Friday

Massive peckers

JFteam presents ' Massive peckers ' Random adult narrations phrases:
... You push harder still and I feel you open and take me in. It is so warm, so smooth and so inviting. You slide backwards and forwards, slowly at first but gaining speed and pressing me deeper and deeper, rubbing your clit on my pubis as you fuck my cock. You lean forward and kiss me, flicking me with your tongue, then straighten again and slow, pulling almost off me, then feeding my length in slowly and tenderly then out, then back, driving me crazy with lust and desire. ...
  Massive peckers. Don't click, if You are not adult!
Asian adulteress Tight nates Youth tits Eat young twat Girl necking boy Circle nookie White cunt Braless peach Boylove movie Asian hussies Nice teats Light-hair women Look in a twat Female wank
 
... “Yes, Boss.” “You’d like me to kiss them, wouldn’t you?” “Yes, Boss.” She gulped. Fingers tenderly rubbed her nipples, and exquisite mix of pain and relief coursed through them, down her solar plexus and directly into her clit. “I’m not going to.” Her nipples were dropped. Footsteps again, stopping with the Boss behind her. She heard it before she felt it: a swooping cut through the air that ended in a flash of pain on her ass. Then a relentlessly gentle tapping of blows covering her behind with the dull brutal kisses. A punctuation of a thwaking blow, a pause and a delicious scrape of the letter opener’s blade. The ruler rained down on her ass, her thighs, and she could feel them glow and heat, the blows causing her to inhale sharply. And then stopping....

Massive peckers.