Friday

Nice teats

JFteam presents ' Nice teats ' Random adult narrations phrases:
... About two hours before pickup for their trip back to home base he knocked on her door. She had just got out of the shower and was in a towell, she let him in and he immediately started to play with her pussy. She said they didn't have time for a fuck but she would give him a hand job. She got some lotion while he took down his pants and layed on the bed. She begin to jack him off. I didn't find out till later but as she was giving him a hand job the phone rang. It was me wondering about how her trip was going and when she would be home. I remembered talking to her and she seemed a little distracted but she said she had just gotten out of the shower. After our phone conversation she finishes jacking him off till he shot his cum all over and they both had to take another shower....
  Nice teats. Don't click, if You are not adult!
Asian adulteress Tight nates Youth tits Eat young twat Girl necking boy Circle nookie White cunt Massive peckers Braless peach Boylove movie Asian hussies Light-hair women Look in a twat Female wank
 
... Apparently, the first piece of soft shit I had just eaten was just a tentative dumping because what came next was quite copious. It was very soft, and filled my mouth like an incredibly bitter pudding. There were chunks of what I guessed must be indigestible food. The entire time I continued to busily lick the rim of her asshole. Then I began gulping down her filthy shit in earnest....

Nice teats.